Following is a summary of main work items performed recently:
- Completed approx. 80% of levee keyways in ponds C, D and E.
- Partially excavated and formed the deep water channels in ponds C, D and E.
- Imported and placed select fill for pond C east levee, where the levee was seeping from raised slough water levels.
- Began reconstruction of the levees in ponds E and D utilizing geogrid.
- Continued moisture conditioning pond soils.
- Continued dewatering local ponding water in ponds C, D and E.
- Wallace-Kuhl (field geotechnical) took in-situ density tests and moisture contents for compacted levee keyways and levee reconstruction.
- Complete levee keyways in ponds C, D and E.
- Continue excavation and forming the deep water channels in ponds C, D and E.
- Continue reconstruction of the levees in ponds E, D and C utilizing geogrid.
- Cut/fill and grade pond bottoms to correct elevations.
- Start removing and replacing water control structures.