Week of June 26, 2017
- Notice to Proceed (NTP) was issued to Water Rock Construction on June 14, 2017. NTP allows the contractor to begin work on the project.
- Public access to Moorhen Marsh was closed on June 14, 2017 in order to allow the contractor to begin working in the marsh.
- Once the NTP was issued, the contractor began mobilizing the necessary equipment and materials to begin construction work.
- Construction activity began on the site on June 20, 2017.
- The contractor is currently completing the de-watering process in ponds D and E.