Important COVID-19 Update
As an essential infrastructure service provider, MVSD continues to meet its primary mission of protecting public health and the environment. While the Governor’s Shelter-at-Home Order and Contra Costa County’s Order No. HO-COVID19-03 https://www.contracosta.ca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/64727/2020-0331-Health-Officer-Order-COVID19 is in place, the District will keep the Administration office closed.
- For sewer emergencies please call 925-228-5635 x10.
- Permits for essential side sewer repairs will be provided by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling the District’s main phone number 925-228-5635 x10.
- All meetings and gatherings other than Board Meetings have been canceled at this time to comply with the Orders. The District will conduct Board Meetings by virtual meeting platforms until further notice. Notice of Board Meeting will be communicated to the public by timely posting on this website and publication in the customary locations.
- The District will not collect sharps or provide access for visitors to the marsh at this time. Please accumulate your sharps until social distancing requirements are no longer in place.
- The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility is closed until further notice.
Please help us protect our employees and your own health by staying home for all but essential tasks. For more information about COVID-19 in Contra Costa County, please visit https://www.coronavirus.cchealth.org/.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this unprecedented national pandemic response.
To protect Public Health and the Environment, in a safe and reliable manner, at a responsible cost. Read more.